1. Packers defensive front vs. Adrian Peterson—It’ll take a coordinated effort of all seven defenders to stop Peterson, the league’s leading rusher. All gaps must be manned. All attempts to tackle Peterson must include wrapping him up and involve extra defenders. This is an even greater challenge than what the Packers defense faced in Houston earlier this season.
2. Marshall Newhouse vs. Jared Allen—Protecting Aaron Rodgers begins here.
3. Jermichael Finley vs. Vikings linebackers—A quick-throw passing attack would also help protect Rodgers. That’s a plan that would favor a big day for the Packers tight end.
4. Packers linebackers vs. Kyle Rudolph—With it appearing as though Percy Harvin will not play, the Vikings tight end becomes Christian Ponder’s favorite target. Rudolph is especially effective in the red zone. He’s caught seven touchdown passes.
5. Aaron Rodgers vs. Christian Ponder—The Packers win when Rodgers wins the passer rating battle. Additional coverage - Nov. 30