- In 2013, entered the season as a starter for the first time since 2010 and opened a career-high 12 games at ILB in the middle of the Green Bay defense.
- Finished the season third on the team with 98 tackles (73 solo), three sacks, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and the first fumble recovery of his career.
- Made the offseason transition from outside to inside LB in 2012, and ultimately assumed starting duties at the “Mack’”LB position following season-ending injuries to both Desmond Bishop (hamstring) and D.J. Smith (knee).
- Took over as the starter in Week 7 following the injury to Smith and went on to open the final 10 games, posting career highs in tackles (102), solo tackles (75), passes defensed (six) and forced fumbles (one). His tackle total ranked No. 3 on the team, and he also added two sacks.
- Also started both playoff games and tied for the team lead with 16 tackles (13 solo) in the postseason.
- Reached unrestricted free agency in the spring of 2013, but was quickly re-signed to a new contract by the Packers, March 21.
- Over his five seasons, has played in 63 games with 35 starts and posted 280 tackles (197 solo) with 10 sacks, eight passes defensed, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
- Returned to full health from a season-ending shoulder injury that forced him to miss the second half of 2010 and appeared in a career-high 15 games in 2011. Played extensively as one of the club’s top contributors on special teams, and tied for third on the team with a career-high 11 coverage tackles on the season.
- Worked his way back into the rotation on defense and eventually started the regular-season finale and playoff game at OLB. Defensively, finished with 12 tackles (six solo) and a sack in the regular season.
- Posted the team’s lone sack in the NFC Divisional playoff contest vs. the N.Y. Giants, and also became the first Packer since Cletidus Hunt in 2002 to block a FG attempt in a postseason game.
- Started five of the first six games in 2010, and posted 37 tackles (20 solo), before aggravating a shoulder injury in Week 7 that had first bothered him in training camp. Was placed on injured reserve, Oct. 27.
- Took over the starting job in 2009 during Week 12 of his rookie season after veteran Aaron Kampman sustained a season-ending knee injury the previous game.
- Started seven games and became only the fifth Packer (since 1982) to record four sacks as a rookie, with all of them coming in the final five games. Was one of only six NFL rookies in 2009 to post four or more sacks, and was joined in that group by teammate Clay Matthews.
- With his seven starts in ’09, tied Patriots WR Julian Edelman for the most games started by a 2009 seventh-round draft choice.
Three-year starter at OLB who played in all 50 games during his career…Posted 252 tackles (157 solo), 9½ sacks, 22 tackles for a loss, seven passes defensed and two forced fumbles during his four seasons…Was a teammate of K Mason Crosby for two seasons with the Buffaloes…Graduated in December 2008 with a degree in economics and is just six credits shy of another degree in astrophysics.
Given name Bradley Edward Jones…Born in Lansing, Mich. …Single…Older brother, Preston, played RB at Arizona State (2004-07)…High school: At East Lansing (Mich.) High, was a first-team all-state selection and earned all-state Dream Team honors from the Detroit Free Press as a senior…Also named Defensive Player of the Year by the Lansing State Journal and was an All-Midwest selection by PrepStar, SuperPrep and Prep Football Report...Earned all-conference and all-area honors from the Lansing State Journal as a junior and senior…Posted 117 tackles, 18 tackles for a loss, 11 sacks, two fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles and four INTs as a senior…Also started at TE that season, catching 27 passes for 501 yards and five TDs…Lettered four years in track, earning all-area honors as a junior, and one year in basketball…Ran the 200-meter dash and the 110-meter hurdles…Community involvement: In April 2014, traveled the state as a member of the Packers’ annual Tailgate Tour, making scheduled and surprise visits to various communities...Gave an inspirational talk to guests at the Sister Bay Lions Club in Door Co. and signed autographs for local Pals Program participants…Volunteered at the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley in 2011...Played an Xbox game against soldiers overseas in the “Pro vs. GI Joe” military appreciation event…Has assisted in the “Campbell’s Chunky Soup Click for Cans” competition and attended the holiday party for Families of Children with Cancer in Green Bay each of the last two years…Along with Jordy Nelson and Nick Collins, served as a model for the unveiling of the 2010 Packers throwback jersey at Fan Fest…Hobbies/interests: Enjoys playing the viola…Has two dogs, an Irish wolfhound named Teddy and a French bulldog named Roofus…Lists James Baldwin as his favorite author, Hook as his favorite movie, and Lost as his favorite television show…Learned how to surf prior to the 2011 season…Residence: San Diego.