- Played in 11 games in 2013, catching seven passes for 120 yards (17.1 avg.) and a TD.
- Three of his seven catches last season went for 20-plus yards.
- Was tied for No. 4 on the team in 2013 with seven tackles on special teams.
- Sustained a foot injury at Dallas last season in Week 15 that forced him to be placed on season-ending injured reserve.
- Spent the entire 2012 campaign on the team’s practice squad.
- Participated in Green Bay’s rookie orientation camp on a tryout basis in May 2012 before he was signed by the team later that month.
A four-year letterman as a wide receiver, he played in 39 games with 24 starts and finished his career near the top of the school record books in every major receiving category…Concluded his career with 136 receptions (No. 4), 1,935 yards (No. 3) and 19 receiving TDs (No. 2)…Added 122 rushing yards and three scores on 21 carries (5.8 avg.) during his career…Also played one season of basketball at Newberry, joining the team following the conclusion of his 2010 football season…Went on to appear in 19 games with five starts at forward and averaged 2.7 points per game…Was named to the South Atlantic Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll in 2007…Majored in sports management.
Given name Brandon Jamal Bostick...Born in Florence, S.C. …High school: Was an all-state and all-region selection at West Florence High in Florence, S.C., where he played WR and LB…Played in the North-South Game…Lettered four years in both football and basketball…Community involvement: Volunteered in college at Boys Farm, an orphanage in Newberry, S.C. …Helped build a playground as part of the NFL/United Way Hometown Huddle event in Milwaukee in 2012…Hobbies/interests: Enjoys working out, playing video games and spending time with friends…Was a fan of Jerry Rice as a kid…Enjoys watching SportsCenter and Ridiculousness…Lists It’s Your Time by Joel Osteen as his favorite book and Remember the Titans as his favorite movie…Enjoys listening to rap and R&B music…Residence: Florence, S.C.