- Has started all 29 contests he has played in during his first two seasons in the league.
- In 2015, helped block for RBs Eddie Lacy (758 rushing yards) and James Starks (601), the first Green Bay duo to both rush for 600-plus yards in the same season since 1985.
- Started all 16 games in 2014, becoming the first rookie center to start every game for the Packers since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Was named to the PFWA’s All-Rookie team in ’14, the first Green Bay center to be honored since its inception in 1974.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to start at center in the season opener since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Was the only player on offense to appear on every snap for the Packers in 2014.
- Helped Green Bay rank No. 1 in the NFL ’14 in points per game (30.4), No. 6 in yards per game (386.1) and tied for No. 1 in giveaways with a franchise-record 13.
- Was part of a line that allowed just nine sacks in the final eight games in 2014, the second-fewest allowed over that span behind only Denver (eight).
- Blocked for QB Aaron Rodgers as he ranked No. 1 in the NFL in TD/INT ratio (7.60, 38/5), No. 2 in passer rating (112.2), No. 2 in yards per attempt (8.43) and No. 3 in TD passes (38) on his way to earning NFL Most Valuable Player honors from The Associated Press.
- Drafted by the Packers with the first of two fifth-round selections (No. 161 overall) in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Played in 42 games with 26 starts in four seasons for the Buckeyes, starting all 26 games over his final two seasons…Was part of an Ohio State team that won 24 consecutive games from 2012-13…Earned his degree in economics…Senior season (2013): Started all 14 games at C, earning first-team All-Big Ten honors from both the coaches and the media…One of five team captains, he was part of an Ohio State line that helped the team set school records for points scored (637), yards per carry (6.8), touchdowns (87) and TD passes (38)…Helped the Buckeyes lead the Big Ten and rank No. 5 in the nation with an average of 308.6 rushing yards per game…Part of an Ohio State offense that ranked No. 7 in the country with an average of 511.9 yards per game and No. 5 in the nation with 45 rushing TDs…Helped the offense rank No. 4 in the country in red-zone percentage (.952, 60 of 63)…Blocked for QB Braxton Miller and RB Carlos Hyde, who both earned first-team All-Big Ten recognition…Helped Hyde rush for 1,521 yards (No. 13 in the nation) and 15 TDs on 208 carries (7.3 avg.)…Junior season (2012): Started every game at C for a Buckeyes team that went 12-0, earning honorable mention All-Big Ten recognition from both the coaches and media…Helped the Buckeyes average a Big Ten-leading 37.2 points per game and 242.3 rushing yards per game (No. 2 in Big Ten, No. 10 nationally)…Part of an Ohio State offense that ranked No. 13 in the country with 37 rushing TDs…Blocked for Miller as he rushed for 1,271 yards, the most by a QB in a single season in school history…Also helped Miller post a school-record 3,310 yards of total offense…Played through a painful foot injury in the latter part of the season, one that required postseason surgery…Sophomore season (2011): Appeared in 10 games as a reserve at both guard and tackle positions…Part of a Buckeyes offense that averaged 191.2 rushing yards per game (No. 27 in the nation)…Redshirt freshman season (2010): Appeared in six games as a redshirt freshman as a reserve center and right guard…Made his collegiate debut vs. Marshall (Sept. 2), seeing time in a reserve capacity.
Given name Corey Michael Linsley…Born in Youngstown, Ohio…Married, wife's name is Anna…Is a friend of Browns G John Greco, who also attended Boardman High…High school: Attended Boardman (Ohio) High School, where he earned first-team All-Federal League, All-Northeast Ohio and second-team All-Ohio honors as a senior…Played in the Big 33 Football Classic that features high school recruits from the states of Ohio and Pennsylvania…Served as a team captain as a senior…Was named to the Midwest Top 30 by SuperPrep…Lettered all four years in track, where he was the regional and league champion and a state medalist in the shot put (top throw of 63’-1½” as a senior)…Also threw the discus, with a top throw of 191’-2” as a senior…Community involvement: Participated in an NFL Play 60 event in Appleton, Wis., in November 2014…While he was at Ohio State, was active with The 2nd and 7 Foundation, which promotes reading by providing free books and positive role models to kids in need…Residence: Boardman, Ohio.