- Saw action in 10 games with nine starts in 2016, missing six contests due to a groin injury. Recorded 37 tackles (32 solo), three interceptions (tied for No. 2 on the team) and nine passes defensed.
- Started all three 2016 postseason games and registered 12 tackles (10 solo), an INT and three passes defensed.
- Played in 15 games with nine starts (six at LCB, two at RCB, one in the slot) as a rookie in 2015 and posted 59 tackles (50 solo), three interceptions (tied for the team lead), including one for a TD, and a team-best 16 passes defensed.
- Was tied for No. 2 among NFL rookies in interceptions in '15.
- Started both 2015 playoff games and registered 12 tackles (eight solo), an interception and three passes defensed.
- Named the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Month for November 2015, joining CB Casey Hayward (October 2012) as the only Green Bay defensive backs to win the award.
- Selected by Green Bay in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft with the No. 30 overall selection, the first defensive back from Arizona State to be picked in the first round since S Adam Archuleta (St. Louis Rams, No. 20 selection) in 2001.
- Joined DB Craig Newsome (1995) as the lone first-round selections by the Packers out of Arizona State.
Played football at Arizona State in 2013-14 and at Mesa Community College in 2012 after playing baseball at Butler Community College (Kan.) in 2010…Majored in business and communications with a psychology minor…Senior season (2014): Started all 13 games and earned first-team All-Pac-12 honors at safety after leading the Sun Devils in tackles (106) and passes defensed (12) and tying for the team lead with three interceptions…Also earned honorable mention All-America recognition from SI.com…Led the team with 85 solo tackles, the fifth most in a season in school history…Finished fourth on the team with 9½ tackles for a loss and added two forced fumbles…Registered a double-digit tackle total in five games, including a streak of four consecutive games early in the season…Posted a double-digit tackle total for the fourth consecutive game with a season-high 13 tackles (11 solo), including one tackle for a loss, at Southern California (Oct. 4)…Was named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week after recording seven tackles (all solo), his first career sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a pass defensed vs. Stanford (Oct. 18)…Picked off QB Everett Golson early in the second quarter and returned the interception 59 yards for a TD to put the Sun Devils up, 24-3, vs. Notre Dame (Nov. 8)...Added six tackles (all solo) in the 55-31 win…Led the team with 11 tackles (nine solo), including one tackle for a loss, vs. Washington State (Nov. 22) and posted an INT for the third straight game…Junior season (2013): Appeared in 12 games with nine starts at safety in his first season at ASU…Was tied for third on the team with 71 tackles (48 solo), including 5½ tackles for a loss, and added three interceptions, six passes defensed and two forced fumbles…Made his first career start and locked down a starting job after leading the team with a career-high 17 tackles (nine solo), including 1½ tackles for a loss, vs. Notre Dame (Oct. 5)…Registered his first career INT when he picked off QB Sefo Liufau in the second quarter at the Colorado 31 and returned it 26 yards down to the 5-yard line to set up an ASU field goal vs. Colorado (Oct. 12)…Led the team with 12 tackles (eight solo) and picked off QB B.J. Denker in the third quarter and returned the interception 64 yards for a TD vs. Arizona (Nov. 30)...Added a forced fumble as part of a performance that earned him Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honors…Sophomore season (2012): Was named an NJCAA first-team All-American at Mesa C.C. and also the Arizona Community College Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year…Earned first-team all-conference recognition at both CB and as a returner…Registered 69 tackles (50 solo), including three tackles for a loss, nine interceptions, 17 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery…Posted an 18.4-yard average and two TDs on 14 punt returns and averaged 28.2 yards on 19 kickoff returns…Scored five total TDs (two receiving, two punt returns, one INT return) and averaged a team-high 19.0 yards per catch on eight grabs…Led the team with 1,078 all-purpose yards, averaging 98.0 per game…(2011): Redshirted…Freshman season (2010): Played in 10 games with 10 starts as a shortstop for Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kan. …Drove in six runs and was successful on all nine of his stolen-base attempts.
Given name Damarious Wayne Randall…First name is pronounced duh-MAIR-ee-us…Nicknamed “Randall Time”…Born in Pensacola, Fla. …Single…Older brother, Patrick Norris, was selected by the Kansas City Royals in the 16th round of the 2007 Major League Baseball Draft as an outfielder and went on to play four seasons in the minor leagues with the Royals…Another older brother, Porter Washington, spent time as a pitcher in the minors with the Cincinnati Reds in 1999…Was a teammate of Chicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russell on a travel baseball team in Florida when the two were younger…High school: Played CB, FS and WR and returned punts and kickoffs at Pensacola (Fla.) High, earning all-state recognition as a senior and all-conference honors as a junior and senior…Helped lead the team to a Class 3A title as a senior in 2009, when the Tigers outscored their opponents, 95-13, in the postseason…Also lettered all four years in baseball as a shortstop and four years in track and field, participating in the long jump and the 4x100 relay…Community involvement: Visited a children’s hospital in Phoenix as a junior and senior at Arizona State.