- Played in 15 games and posted 25 tackles (16 solo), three sacks, 13 QB hits (No. 2 on the team), 12 pressures (No. 5) and three passes defensed last season. Also appeared in both postseason contests.
- Recorded the second blocked FG of his career (including playoffs) in 2015 when he deflected Rams K Greg Zuerlein’s 50-yard attempt in Week 5.
- Started three of 13 games played in 2014 and recorded 30 tackles, 1½ sacks and his first career interception. Ranked No. 4 on the team in pressures (15) and tied for No. 5 in QB hits (eight).
- In the 2014 postseason contest against Dallas, became the first Packer to register a blocked FG and a fumble recovery in a playoff game.
- Appeared in all 16 games as a rookie in 2013, rotating at defensive end and as one of the interior rushers in the team’s sub-defenses.
- For the season, appeared on 267 defensive plays and finished with 19 tackles (10 solo), 3½ sacks and a fumble recovery. Also blocked an extra-point attempt on special teams.
- His sack total led all Packers rookies and he was one of only two Green Bay rookies to recover a fumble.
- Overcame an ankle injury suffered during the preseason to ready himself in time for the regular-season opener, and did not miss any action during the year.
- Joined T David Bakhtiari, S Chris Banjo and CB Micah Hyde as the only Packers rookies to appear in all 16 games in 2013.
A four-time letterman and three-year starter who appeared in 51 games with 43 starts during his career for the Bruins…Finished with 148 tackles (90 solo), 36½ tackles for a loss, 13½ sacks, five passes defensed, four forced fumbles and a fumble recovery…Earned his degree in history…Senior season (2012): Started all 14 games and was named second-team All-Pacific-12 by the league’s coaches…Led the defensive line with a career-best 62 tackles (45 solo) and was second on the squad with 19 tackles for a loss (fifth in the Pac-12)…Ranked third on the team with a career-high 6½ sacks and helped UCLA rank No. 4 in the country with 46 sacks as a team…Blocked two kicks on the season (one field goal, one extra point)…Earned the Kenneth S. Washington Award for Outstanding Senior of the Year on Defense and the Captain Don Brown Award for the Most Improved Player at the annual team awards banquet…Named to the Chuck Bednarik Award watch list…Played in the Senior Bowl all-star game following the season…Matched his career high with three tackles for a loss and caught a 7-yard TD pass from QB Brett Hundley in the first quarter vs. Houston (Sept. 15)…Recorded five tackles (four solo) and a sack and blocked an extra point in the third quarter at California (Oct. 6)…Made a career-high nine tackles (six solo) at Arizona State (Oct. 25)…Posted seven tackles (six solo), two tackles for a loss and a sack vs. Stanford in the Pac-12 Championship Game (Nov. 30)…Junior season (2011): Started all 14 contests, seeing time at end and tackle…Led the team in sacks (three) and tackles for a loss (6½)…Led the Bruins’ defensive line with 41 tackles (23 solo)…Named to the Hendricks Award watch list…Redshirt season (2010): Redshirted after fracturing his right foot during an Aug. 10 practice…Was named to the Hendricks Award watch list in the preseason...Sophomore season (2009): Started all 13 games and earned Sophomore All-America honorable mention from CollegeFootballNews.com…Finished third on the team with four sacks and fourth on the squad with 11 tackles for a loss…Registered 30 tackles (12 solo), three passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery…Freshman season (2008): Appeared in 10 contests with two starts as a true freshman…Was named to the Pac-10 All-Freshman Team by Rivals.com…Registered 15 tackles (nine solo) on the season…Made his first career start and recorded a season-high six tackles (four solo) at California (Oct. 25).
Given name Datone Wayne Jones…First name is pronounced DAY-tone…Born in Compton, Calif. …Married, wife’s name is Lauren…The couple has a daughter, Laila.…High school: Registered 91 tackles, seven sacks, two fumble recoveries, nine QB hurries and three passes defensed as a senior at Compton (Calif.) High…Was named second-team all-state by Cal-Hi Sports and was named to the Long Beach Press Telegram’s Dream Team…Was a SuperPrep All-American and was selected to PrepStar’s Dream Team…Named to the Los Angeles Times’ all-star team…Named the Moore League co-Defensive Player of the Year…Earned four stars from both Scout.com and Rivals.com…Ranked the No. 2 defensive end in the state of California by Scout.com…As a junior, registered 60 tackles and four sacks…Also lettered four years in track and three years in basketball…Ran the 100-, 200- and 400-meter events…Community Involvement: Rep for the American Diabetes Association at its inaugural “Team Tackle Project” seminar in Washington, D.C., in April 2016…Part of a photo shoot with “Show Your Soft Side," a Baltimore-based campaign that works with athletes and celebrities around the country to raise awareness of the epidemic of animal abuse…Visited and interacted with patients at the Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee…Spoke to kids at the Rawhide Boys Ranch…Did a Q&A and signed autographs for students of the Wisconsin Challenge Academy, a boot-camp-style program based at Fort McCoy…Helped build playgrounds in De Pere, Clintonville and Pulaski, Wis. …Participated in NFL Fuel Up to Play 60 events in Appleton, Wis., and Hortonville, Wis. …Visited elementary schools and hospitals and volunteered at youth football camps during his time at UCLA…Founded @LacedFacts, an online hub that connects youths to both college and NFL players, educating student-athletes on the recruiting process and the transition to collegiate athletics…Residence: Compton, Calif.