- Enjoyed the healthiest season of his young career in 2013, appearing in all 16 games for the first time and posting career highs in every statistical category.
- Set new personal bests for tackles (32) and solo tackles (26), recorded his first career INT, and tied previous career highs with 13 passes defensed and a sack.
- Also emerged as a more consistent contributor on special teams in 2013, leading the club with a career-high 12 tackles on the coverage units.
- Carried the momentum of a strong offseason into the 2012 training camp, where he was vying to start opposite veteran Tramon Williams as the No. 2 CB in the team’s base defense.
- Suffered a shoulder injury on special teams late in the preseason opener at San Diego (Aug. 9), a setback that sidelined him for the remainder of the summer and the first six weeks of the regular season.
- Following an injury to CB Sam Shields (shin/ankle), made his season debut in Week 7 at St. Louis and went on to start five of the next six contests.
- Finished the season with 18 tackles (17 solo) and a sack, and tied for fourth on the club with 13 passes defensed.
- Also contributed regularly on special teams, highlighted by his blocked punt in Week 8 vs. Jacksonville that LB Dezman Moses recovered in the end zone for a TD. The play marked the Packers’ first blocked punt since Sept. 29, 2003 (LB Marcus Wilkins), and the first that was returned for a TD since Dec. 2, 1990 (S Tiger Greene).
- Initially competed for the fourth cornerback job early in his first training camp as a rookie in 2011, but suffered injuries that saw him miss much of the preseason.
- Appeared in just two games as a rookie, playing only on special teams, where he was credited with one tackle.
Standout cornerback who earned first-team All-Western Athletic Conference honors as a junior and senior…Stepped into the starting lineup midway through his true freshman season and started every game the rest of his career for the Aggies, appearing in 50 games with 43 starts…Playmaker who finished his career ranked first in school history in interception return yardage with 319 and tied for sixth with 11 INTs...Returned three interceptions for touchdowns during his career, highlighted by a 100-yard return for a score vs. Idaho as a true freshman in 2007…Set a single-season school record with 171 return yards on four interceptions as a freshman, an average of 42.8 yards per return…Also recovered three fumbles during his career…Earned a degree in family consumer science.
Given name Davon Thomas House…Nicknamed “Devo”...Married, wife’s name is Leatricia…Born in Van Nuys, Calif. …Older brother, Tyreace, was a sixth-round draft choice of the Oakland Athletics in 2008, but retired from baseball in 2011 and is pursuing a football career at Division II McMurry University in Abilene, Texas…Tyreace was drafted as an outfielder in the 49th round of the 2007 MLB Draft by the Atlanta Braves, but was drafted the next year by the A’s after attending the College of the Canyons (Calif.)...Sister, Vanessa, played softball at San Jose State...High school: Earned All-Golden League honors and All-CIF recognition as a senior at Palmdale (Calif.) High…Helped the Falcons to a 9-2 overall record in 2006 on the way to their fifth Golden League title…Participated in the Next Level All-Star Game and was named the game’s Most Valuable Player…Didn’t play football until his junior season…Played flanker as a junior before moving to cornerback for his senior season…Also an All-Golden League selection in baseball and track and field…Community Involvement: Became extremely active in the Green Bay community upon his arrival in 2011, committing time to various charitable endeavors…Attended the annual Families of Children with Cancer holiday party…Has supported the Boys and Girls Club of the Fox Valley and also participated in the Edgar Bennett Celebrity Bowl-A-Thon...Played as part of a corporate foursome in the Green Bay Packers Golf Invitational and has participated in the Donald Driver and Jordy Nelson Celebrity Softball games, taking home the home run derby title in 2012…Volunteered at a day care center in Las Cruces, N.M. …Umpired youth baseball games when he was in high school...Hobbies/interests: Enjoys playing video games and poker, and relaxing at home...Lists Ken Griffey Jr., Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams as his favorite athletes...Enjoys watching NFL Network and Discovery Channel, naming Deadliest Catch and River Monsters as his favorite TV shows...Names The Other Guys as his favorite movie and Lil Wayne as his favorite musical artist...Residence: Palmdale, Calif.