- Played in all 16 games last season with five starts, opening four contests at right tackle (Weeks 2-4, 13) and one at left tackle (Week 16).
- Was sidelined for the entire 2014 campaign after sustaining a season-ending knee injury in an Aug. 5 practice.
- Started a career-high 14 contests at RT in 2013.
- Helped block for RB Eddie Lacy as he rushed for 1,178 yards in 2013, the most by a rookie in team history.
- Was part of an offense in 2013 that finished in the top 10 in both rushing (No. 7) and passing (No. 6) for the first time since 2004.
- Helped the offense rank No. 3 in the NFL with 6,404 yards of offense in ’13, the second most in franchise history,
- Appeared in all 16 contests in 2012, the only Green Bay rookie on the offensive side of the ball to do so that season.
- Started the final four regular-season games and both playoff contests at RT as a rookie.
- In his six total starts in ’12 (including postseason), was part of an offense that averaged 32.0 points and 370.3 yards per game and committed only six turnovers over that span.
- Was one of four rookie free agents to make Green Bay’s opening-day roster in 2012.
- Saw time at tackle and guard during the 2012 preseason.
- Signed by the Packers as an undrafted free agent on May 7, 2012.
Started three years at LT for the Mountaineers…Tied a school record by playing in 52 career games, including 39 consecutive contests…Earned his degree in business management…Senior season (2011): Was a fourth-team All-America selection by Phil Steele’s College Football and a first-team All-Big East selection…Started all 13 contests and was part of a West Virginia offense that averaged 469.5 yards per game (No. 15 in the country), 362.5 passing yards per game (No. 5) and 37.6 points per game (No. 13)…Participated in 947 plays, a high for the offense…Recorded 50 knockdowns, or 3.8 per game…Blocked for QB Geno Smith, who threw for 4,385 yards (No. 4 in the country) and 31 TDs with just seven INTs…Junior season (2010): Was a second-team All-Big East selection and started all 13 games…Recorded 45 knockdowns…Played a critical role for a West Virginia offense that accumulated 400-plus yards of total offense in seven games…Sophomore season (2009): Started all 13 contests and helped block for RB Noel Devine, who ranked No. 9 in the nation with 1,465 rushing yards…Produced 64 knockdowns and was part of a line that helped the Mountaineers lead the Big East in rushing yards at 185.3 per game…Redshirt freshman season (2008): Played in nine games with one start.
Given name Donald Wayne Barclay III…Last name is pronounced BAR-clay…Born in Newport News, Va. …Married, wife’s name is Brea…The couple has a 2-year-old son, Cooper, and an infant daughter, Brynn…Appeared in the movie Pitch Perfect 2 with four of his teammates…High school: Lettered three years as a left tackle and defensive end at Seneca Valley (Pa.) High…Named second-team all-state and was a two-time all-conference selection…Played two years of basketball in high school…Community involvement: Participated in the Green Bay Packers Golf Invitational in Kohler, Wis. …Residence: Cranberry Township, Pa.