- Selected by the Packers with the second of two fourth-round choices in the 2017 NFL Draft (No. 134 overall), becoming just the fourth running back out of Brigham Young to be picked in the first four rounds. Also became the first BYU running back picked by Green Bay in team history.
- Finished his career at BYU as the school’s all-time leader in rushing yards (3,901), rushing attempts (726) and 100-yard rushing games (16).
- Is one of only four players in school history to register multiple 1,000-yard rushing seasons, posting 1,233 yards in 2013 and a career-best 1,375 yards in 2016.
- Posted 35 rushing touchdowns in his career, good for No. 3 in school history, and 4,468 all-purpose yards, No. 5 in school annals.
- Was named to the Doak Walker Award watch list four times during his career (2013-16) and was a four-time All-Independent selection by Phil Steele’s College Football.
- Ranked No. 5 in the nation in 2016 in rushing yards per game (137.5) and registered six 100-yard rushing games, including two with 200-plus yards. Was named second-team Midseason All-America by Sports Illustrated.
- Set the school record for rushing yards in a game with 286 yards on 30 carries (9.5 avg.) vs. Toledo in September 2016, also tying the school mark with five rushing TDs in the contest.
- Posted 1,233 yards rushing with seven TDs on 217 carries (5.7 avg.) as a sophomore, earning FBS All-Independent Team recognition.
- In 2012, set BYU records for the most rushing yards (775), attempts (166) and rushing TDs (12) by a true freshman.
- Was named the league offensive MVP as a senior at Summit High School (Fontana, Calif.), helping lead his team to a CIF division title.
- Earned his degree in sociology.
Was named the league offensive MVP as a senior at Summit High School (Fontana, Calif.), helping lead his team to a CIF division title…Earned first-team all-league honors and first-team All-CIF recognition after rushing for 1,252 yards and 22 TDs on 141 carries (8.9 avg.) as a senior…Recorded 717 rushing yards and 11 TDs on just 93 carries (7.7 avg.) as a junior…Played running back, linebacker and safety…Also lettered all four years in track, competing in the 100, 200, 400, 110 hurdles, 300 hurdles, 4x100 and 4x400.
Given name Jamaal Malik Williams…Nickname is “Baby J”…Born in Rialto, Calif. …Single…His mother, Nicolle, was a sprinter at UCLA…His cousin, Victor Butler, played linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys from 2009-12 and the Indianapolis Colts in 2014…Visited schools and spoke to kids while he was in college…Residence: Fontana, Calif.