- Saw the most extended playing time of his career in 2013, continuing in his role as a core player on special teams, but also starting a career-high four games at ILB in place of injured starter Brad Jones (hamstring, ankle) and top backup Robert Francois (Achilles).
- Appeared in a career-high 15 games in 2013 and posted the first defensive statistics of his career, finishing with 38 tackles (31 solo), two sacks and a forced fumble.
- Continued to contribute on special teams throughout the season, finishing with five coverage tackles and maintaining his knack for the big play by also recording an onside kick recovery and a blocked punt.
- Was voted as one of six playoff captains by his teammates prior to the 2012 postseason, serving as one of two representatives for the special teams.
- Originally made the team as an outside linebacker in 2011, but spent his first offseason transitioning to the inside positions, where he played in 2012.
- Played in 14 games in 2012, tying for fourth on the club with a career-best 10 special teams tackles, and also recovered an onside kick.
- Signed by the Packers as a non-drafted free agent on July 28, 2011, and became one of three undrafted rookies to make the club’s opening-day roster out of training camp.
- Made the team after playing in each of the four preseason games, registering eight tackles (four solo) and a sack during exhibition play.
- Made the transition from collegiate DE to professional OLB upon his arrival to Green Bay.
- Appeared in nine games as a rookie in 2011, seeing almost all of his playing time come on special teams, where he collected four coverage tackles during the season.
A three-year letterman and two-time all-conference selection for the Blue Raiders, he appeared in 38 games with 26 starts at DE during his career…Finished his career having made 137 tackles, including 30 for a loss, 20½ sacks, four fumble recoveries, three forced fumbles and an interception…Sack total of 20½ ranked No. 2 in school history despite his only having played three seasons…Trailed only former Packers teammate and MTSU alum Erik Walden’s career total of 22½…Earned his degree in criminal justice.
Given name Jamari Lattimore; nickname is “Latt”…Born in Miami…Single…High school: Named team MVP as a senior at Miami Lakes (Fla.) High School…Voted honorable mention 6A-4A All-Dade…Played LB, DE, TE, WR and T…Also lettered two years in track, competing in the 100 meters, 200 meters, 400 meters, 4x100-meter relay and 4x400-meter relay…Community involvement: Helped build homes and worked with special-needs children while in college…Hobbies/interests: Enjoys playing video games, naming “Call of Duty” as his favorite…Lists LeBron James as his favorite athlete, Family Guy as his favorite TV show and Transformers as his favorite movie…Enjoys listening to Rick Ross, T.I. and Jay-Z…Residence: Atlanta.