- Played in all 16 games with eight starts in 2013 and registered career highs in receptions (49), receiving yards (681) and receiving TDs (three).
- Ranked No. 2 on the team in all three receiving categories over the final 11 games in ’13 with 48 catches for 638 yards (13.3 avg.) and three TDs.
- Finished No. 3 on the team with seven receptions of 25 yards or more, including at least one in six out of seven games (Weeks 6-12).
- Appeared in 10 contests as a rookie in 2012, catching five passes for 27 yards (5.4 avg.) and recording five tackles on special teams.
- Was one of four rookie free agents to make Green Bay’s opening-day roster, joining T/G Don Barclay as the only non-drafted rookies on the offensive side of the ball to make the team.
- Secured a roster spot with his strong showing in the preseason as he led the team in receptions (13) and receiving yards (166).
- Signed with Green Bay as a free agent on May 14, 2012, after participating in the team’s rookie orientation camp on a tryout basis.
- Entered the league with the Jacksonville Jaguars earlier in the month, signing with the club as a non-drafted free agent on May 4, 2012, before being waived by the club on May 8.
A four-year letterman for the Hokies, he finished his career as the school’s all-time leader in receptions (184) and receiving yards (2,884)…Played in 54 games with 45 starts and caught 18 TD passes…Posted 11 games with 100-plus receiving yards during his career…Earned his degree in apparel, housing and resource management.
Given name Jarrett Boykin Jr. ...Born in Chattanooga, Tenn. …His father passed away when he was a baby…Cousin, DeAngelo Lloyd, played DE at the University of Tennessee and went to training camp with the Packers as a non-drafted free agent in 2001…High school: Was a first-team all-state selection by The Associated Press as a senior at Butler High in Charlotte, N.C. …Caught 60 passes for 1,252 yards (20.9 avg.) and 17 TDs as a senior…Added 276 rushing yards and eight TDs on the ground…Posted 476 receiving yards as a junior…Also returned punts and kickoffs…Community involvement: Helped build a playground in Appleton, Wis., as part of the NFL/United Way Hometown Huddle event…Participated in the “Relay For Life” at Virginia Tech to benefit the American Cancer Society…Hobbies/interests: Enjoys drawing, fishing and playing basketball…Lists his favorite athletes as Michael Jordan and Larry Fitzgerald and favorite recording artists as Wiz Khalifa, Wale and J. Cole…Residence: Charlotte, N.C.