- Selected by Green Bay in the second round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 48 overall choice, a pick acquired from the Indianapolis Colts in a trade for the Packers’ second-round (No. 57), fourth-round (No. 125) and seventh-round (No. 248) choices.
- Joined T Rodger Saffold (St. Louis Rams, 2016, second round) and G Andrew Greene (Miami Dolphins, 1995, second round) as the only Indiana offensive linemen selected in the first two rounds of the draft since 1990.
- Started 47 of 48 games played in four seasons at IU.
Started all 13 games as a senior and was named first-team All-America by the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) and Phil Steele’s College Football, joining G Dan Feeney to become the school’s first pair of offensive linemen to earn All-America honors in the same season.
- Received the Hoosiers’ Chris Dal Sasso Award (outstanding lineman) and was the first Outland Trophy semifinalist in school history in 2015.
- Saw action in 11 games, making 10 starts at left tackle as a junior, and was named honorable mention All-Big Ten by the media. Part of an offense that set the school single-season record with 3,163 rushing yards.
- As a sophomore, started all 12 games and was selected honorable mention All-Big Ten by the coaches and media. Helped the offense set single-season school records for total yards per game (508.5), points per game (38.4), passing touchdowns (36) and total TDs (62).
- Recorded a team-high 80 knockdowns and gave up just two sacks in 961 snaps while setting a school true-freshman record for an offensive lineman by starting all 12 games.
- In 2012, was named honorable mention All-Big Ten by the coaches and media, honorable mention Freshman All-American by CollegeFootballNews.com, Big Ten All-Freshman team by ESPN.com and BTN.com, and second-team All-Big Ten by 247Sports.com.
- Majored in liberal studies with a history minor at Indiana.
Played offensive tackle, tight end, defensive end and long snapper during his time at Concord High School (Elkhart, Ind.)…Named Indiana Class 5A all-state (defensive line) by The Associated Press and Indiana Football Coaches Association (IFCA) Top 50 (offensive line) in 2011…Was a first-team Elkhart Truth selection as an offensive lineman in 2011 and as a defensive lineman in 2010…Served as a team captain and was named Concord’s most valuable offensive lineman (2011) and defensive lineman (2010 and 2011)…Earned IFCA Junior all-state honors…Selected all-conference as an offensive and defensive lineman in both 2010 and 2011…Started for three years and recorded 58 tackles, seven sacks, 19 tackles for a loss, three forced fumbles, three passes broken up and three fumble recoveries, one of which he returned for a touchdown…Also lettered four years in both basketball and lacrosse and two years in track and field.
Given name Jason Michael Spriggs…Born in Chicago, Ill. …Single…His sister, Samantha, played lacrosse at Trine University (Ind.)…College teammates with Washington Redskins QB Nate Sudfeld and Atlanta Falcons C Collin Rahrig…Residence: Elkhart, Ind.