The Packers selected S Josh Jones in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Aa a RS-JUNIOR (2016):
• Worked at the free safety spot during spring drills.
As a RS-SOPHOMORE (2015):
• Third-leading tackler on the squad with 63 stops.
• Led the team in tackles in the season opener and at South Alabama.
As a RS-FRESHMAN (2014):
• Ranked second in the ACC in interceptions with four during his rookie campaign. That mark ranked 33rd nationally - fourth among freshman.
• That was the second-highest total ever for a Pack freshman.
• Earned honorable mention notice on CFN’s Freshman All-America team.
• Fifth-leading tackler on the Wolfpack squad, he started eight games at strong safety.
• Leading tackler against Boston College with 13. That mark was a season-high for the Pack.
• Made a huge interception to seal the victory at Syracuse.
As a FRESHMAN (2013):
• Redshirted the season, he worked at safety and linebacker.
In High School:
• Played safety and running back for coach Mike Zdebski.
• Team posted 9-3 record and advanced to the state quarterfinals.
• Senior Stats: 95 tackles and five interceptions, two fumbles returned for TDs; Rushed for 668 yards and 19 touchdowns; 303 receiving yards and four touchdowns.
• Junior Stats: 30 tackles and a pair of INTs.
• Rankings: No. 29 safety nationally and No. 15 recruit in Michigan by rivals.com.
• Personal: From the same high school as PK Kyle Bambard. Majoring in communication.
Bio courtesy of GoPack.com