- Selected by the Green Bay Packers with the second of two second-round choices (No. 61 overall) in the 2017 NFL Draft, becoming the highest-drafted safety in school history.
- Joined Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (first round, 2014) and Nick Collins (second round, 2005) as the only safeties selected by the Packers in the first two rounds of the draft (according to STATS).
- Started 32 of 38 career games played for the Wolfpack and finished with 229 tackles (139 solo), eight tackles for a loss, 2½ sacks, 17 passes defensed, eight interceptions, three fumble recoveries and a forced fumble.
- Named honorable mention All-Atlantic Coast Conference as a junior after leading the team (No. 9 in the ACC) with a career-best 109 tackles (62 solo). Was the first N.C. State player since 2013 to eclipse the 100-tackle mark.
- Saw action in 13 games with 11 starts in 2015 and registered 64 tackles (35 solo), three tackles for a loss, a half-sack, two passes defensed, a career-high two fumble recoveries and an interception.
- As a redshirt freshman in 2014, recorded a career-best four interceptions that he returned for a career-high 37 yards. Ranked No. 2 in the ACC in interceptions, No. 33 nationally and No. 4 among freshmen.
- His four interceptions marked the second-highest total for a freshman in school history.
- Attended Walled Lake (Mich.) Western High School, where he lettered four years in football, playing safety, running back, wide receiver and cornerback.
- Majored in interpersonal communications.
Attended Walled Lake (Mich.) Western High School, where he lettered four years in football and one year in track and field…Played safety, running back, wide receiver and cornerback…As a senior, he helped the team post a 9-3 record and advance to the quarterfinals of the state playoffs, recording 95 tackles, five interceptions and two fumbles returned for TDs on defense while totaling 668 rushing yards with 19 TDs and 303 receiving yards with four TDs on offense…Registered 30 tackles and two interceptions as a junior...Was ranked the No. 29 safety in the country and the No. 15 recruit in Michigan by Rivals.com.
Given name Joshua Robert Jones…Born in Chicago, Ill. …Single…Worked as a camp counselor for the YMCA.