- Selected by the Packers in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 27 overall choice, joining current teammate DE Datone Jones (No. 26 overall, 2013) as the only UCLA defensive linemen to be picked in the first round of the draft since DT Manu Tuiasosopo in 1979 (No. 18 overall, Seattle).
Was the second defensive tackle selected in 2016 behind Louisville’s Sheldon Rankins (New Orleans, No. 12 overall).
- Played in all 39 games in his three seasons at UCLA with 29 starts, opening the final 29 games of his career for the Bruins. Finished with 164 tackles (96 solo), 20½ tackles for a loss and seven sacks.
- Earned third-team All-America honors from The Associated Press and first-team All-Pacific-12 recognition from the coaches and media as a junior in 2015.
- Was a team co-captain in ’15 and recorded career highs in tackles (75), sacks (six) and tackles for a loss (11). Also ranked third on the team with five pass breakups.
- Was named to the watch lists for the Bednarik Award, Lombardi Award, Nagurski Trophy and Outland Trophy in ’15.
- Was presented the Henry R. “Red” Sanders Award for the most valuable player on defense and the N.N. Sugarman Award for the best leadership on defense in ‘15.
- Started all 13 games as a sophomore in 2014 and earned second-team All-Pac-12 recognition after recording 58 tackles and 5½ tackles for a loss.
- Appeared in all 13 contests with four starts as a true freshman in 2013, posting 31 tackles, four tackles for a loss and a sack.
- Was named the CIF Eastern Division Defensive Player of the Year as a senior in 2012 at Wilmer Amina Carter High School in Rialto, Calif., after posting 71 tackles, 11 sacks, five forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
- Was named an All-West Region selection by SuperPrep and was rated a four-star recruit by both Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Registered 31 tackles, 8½ sacks and 17 tackles for a loss as a junior at Carter High.
Majored in African-American studies.
Was named the CIF Eastern Division Defensive Player of the Year as a senior in 2012 at Wilmer Amina Carter High School in Rialto, Calif., posting 71 tackles, 11 sacks, five forced fumbles and a fumble recovery to help his team finish 12-1…Was an All-West Region selection by SuperPrep and was rated a four-star recruit by both Scout.com and Rivals.com…As a junior, registered 31 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss and 8½ sacks…In addition to DT, also saw time at T, G and C on offense…Also lettered three years in wrestling, winning a CIF title as a senior when he defeated future UCLA teammate Alex Redmond.
Given name Kenneth Duane Clark Jr. …Born in San Bernardino, Calif. …Single…Visited children’s hospitals and worked at youth football camps while he was at UCLA…Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.