- Saw action in 13 games with four starts (three at DE, one at NT) in 2015 and also appeared in both postseason contests.
- Finished No. 2 on the defensive line in tackles (41) behind DT Mike Daniels (66) and registered multiple tackles in 10 of 13 regular-season games played, as well as both playoff games.
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career in his first season in Green Bay in 2014.
- Registered a career-high 62 tackles (31 solo), a career-best 3½ sacks, a forced fumble, a pass defensed, 10 QB hits and 13 pressures in ’14. Ranked second on the defensive line in tackles behind only Daniels (69).
- Started all 28 games he appeared in for the Vikings in his final two seasons in Minnesota (2012-13), recording 72 tackles (32 solo) and three sacks over that span.
- Posted strong outings against the Packers in 2012 and 2013, recording a season-high five tackles and a sack vs. Green Bay in Week 8 (2013) and six tackles in an NFC Wild Card game at Lambeau Field during the 2012 postseason.
- In 2013, he started all 13 games he appeared in for Minnesota and recorded 23 tackles (11 solo), a sack, a pass defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Started 15 contests in 2012, recording then-career bests in tackles (49) and solo tackles (21). Also added two sacks.
- Was the only Viking to block a field goal in both 2011 and 2012 (49-yard attempt vs. Oakland, Nov. 20, 2011; 43-yard attempt vs. San Francisco, Sept. 23, 2012).
- Appeared in all 16 games for the first time in his career in 2010, starting three contests and recording 35 tackles (20 solo) and a fumble recovery.
- Drafted by Minnesota in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL Draft (No. 152 overall) following his junior season at Florida State, where he appeared in 34 games with 14 starts in his three seasons at the school.
Appeared in 34 games with 14 starts in his three seasons for the Seminoles…Registered 66 tackles (30 solo), including 12 tackles for a loss, 1½ sacks, a pass defensed, a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries…Earned FSU’s Big Otis Award as the player most dedicated to physical development in 2007…Majored in criminology…Junior season (2007): Played in 12 contests and made a career-high eight starts…Posted a career-high 31 tackles (17 solo), including a career-best 6½ tackles for a loss…Ranked second among the team’s defensive linemen in tackles and was tied for fifth on the team in tackles for a loss…Added a sack, a pass defensed and two fumble recoveries…Posted six tackles in the season opener at Clemson (Sept. 3)…Recorded a career-high eight tackles at Wake Forest (Oct. 11), matching his career best with 1½ tackles for a loss…Sophomore season (2006): Appeared in 12 games with five starts and posted 25 tackles (10 solo), including four tackles for a loss, a half-sack and a forced fumble…Posted a career-best eight tackles and the first sack of his career (half-sack) vs. Western Michigan (Nov. 18)…Started and recorded three tackles in the victory over UCLA in the Emerald Bowl (Dec. 27)…Freshman season (2005): Appeared in 10 games with one start and registered 10 tackles (three solo), including 1½ tackles for a loss…Started his first career game vs. The Citadel (Sept. 10) and registered five tackles, including 1½ tackles for a loss…Was the only true freshman to earn a start for the Seminoles on the season.
Given name Letroy Shelton Guion Jr. …Last name is pronounced GUY-on….Born in Gainesville, Fla. …Nicknamed “Gucci”…Has three daughters, Zharianna, Trinique and Troi-Lynn…Is a cousin of Packers LB Sam Barrington…High school: Earned all-state and all-area honors following both his junior and senior seasons at Bradford High in Starke, Fla. …Played four years of varsity and helped lead his team to the state semifinals in each of his last three years…Was named the Gainesville Sun Player of the Year as a senior after recording 131 tackles, including 21 tackles for a loss, 12 sacks and 11 forced fumbles…Was the runner-up for the Class 2A Mr. Football award as a senior…Played DT, DE, FB and TE…Also lettered all four years in basketball and track, participating in the shot put and discus events…Community involvement: Participated in an event with The Salvation Army during his first season in Green Bay…Presented with the Beacon Award from The Salvation Army of the Twin Cities in recognition of his work with the organization during his time with the Vikings…Participated in the Minnesota Governor’s Fishing Opener events in May 2009, 2010 and 2012, teaching kids how to fish…Sponsors an AAU basketball team in his hometown…Residence: Starke, Fla.