- Selected by the Packers in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft (No. 93 overall), the first defensive lineman picked by Green Bay out of Auburn since DE Nate Hill (sixth round) in 1988.
- Played in 52 games with 36 starts in four seasons at Auburn and registered 151 tackles (79 solo), 21 tackles for a loss, 11 sacks, 45 QB hurries, two interceptions, three passes defensed, three forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
- Earned first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from The Associated Press as a senior in 2016 after recording 44 tackles (26 solo), 8½ tackles for a loss, 4½ sacks, a forced fumble, two fumble recoveries (one for a TD) and an interception.
- Was named a second-team All-American by AP, the American Football Coaches Association and CBS Sports in 2016. Also was a semifinalist for the Rotary Lombardi Award.
- Was the only player to register a sack, an interception, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery for the Tigers in 2016.
- Helped the Auburn defense post a streak of eight consecutive games without allowing a rushing TD in 2016.
- Earned third-team All-SEC honors from AP as a junior in 2015 after posting 44 tackles (16 solo), three tackles for a loss, two sacks and two forced fumbles.
- Played in 13 games with 10 starts as a sophomore in 2014, posting eight tackles for a loss (No. 3 on the team) and three sacks (tied for No. 3).
- Appeared in 13 contests as a true freshman in 2013, recording 20 tackles (10 solo) and a sack.
- As a senior at Dooly County High (Vienna, Ga.), registered 127 tackles, 34 tackles for a loss and seven sacks as he helped lead his team to the Class A state title game.
- Earned his degree in interdisciplinary studies.
Recorded 127 tackles, 34 tackles for a loss and seven sacks as a senior as he helped lead Dooly County High (Vienna, Ga.) to the Class A state title game…Was named the team’s player of the game five times as a senior…Was selected to play in the Under Armour All-American Game following his senior campaign…Was an All-America selection as a senior by 247Sports.com…Was ranked as the No. 2 defensive lineman and the No. 14 overall player by PrepStar…Was ranked as the No. 25 overall player and the No. 3 defensive lineman by Rivals…Also lettered in basketball (three years), baseball (two), tennis (two) and track and field (one).
Given name Montravius Adams…First name is pronounced mon-TRAY-vee-us…Born in Americus, Ga. …Single…Has a son, Montravius Jr. …As part of a summer-long internship, spent a week in July 2016 volunteering in Chicago with Camp iCare, a summer camp that teaches philanthropic and financial responsibility to students ages 6-12…Also visited schools and hospitals while he was in college…Residence: Vienna, Ga.