- Selected by Green Bay in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 163 overall selection. Was the fourth player from the University of California-Berkeley selected by General Manager Ted Thompson, joining QB Aaron Rodgers (2005), LB Desmond Bishop (2007) and TE Richard Rodgers (2014).
- With fellow Cal WR Kenny Lawler being selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the seventh round of the 2016 NFL Draft, it marked just the second time that two wide receivers from Cal were selected in the same draft (DeSean Jackson and Lavelle Hawkins in 2008).
- In two seasons at Cal, totaled 2,300 all-purpose yards, registering 1,071 yards receiving and seven touchdown catches on 64 receptions (16.7 avg.), 1,110 yards on 45 kick returns (24.7 avg.) including two for touchdowns, and 115 yards on 14 punt returns (8.2 avg.).
- In 2015, set career highs in games played (13), starts (nine), all-purpose yards (team-high 1,407), kick returns (32), kick-return yards (team-best 686), receptions (40), receiving yards (672) and yards per reception (16.8 avg., No. 2 on the team).
- As a junior, earned first-team All-Pac-12 honors at kick returner from Phil Steele’s College Football and second-team recognition from CollegeSportsMadness.com after ranking No. 2 nationally and leading the Pac-12 by averaging 32.6 yards per kickoff return, a school record.
- Earned multiple player of the week honors for his performance at Washington State during his junior season when he recorded career highs with four touchdowns, the most by a Cal player since 2009, and 280 all-purpose yards, the most by a Golden Bear since 2008.
- Became the 20th player in FBS history and the third in the Pac-12 to bring back two consecutive kick returns for touchdowns (100 and 98 yards) in a single game. Two of his four TDs were receptions, including a game-winning 51-yarder in the fourth quarter.
- Appeared in 15 games with 10 starts in two years at Hawai’i and recorded 45 receptions for 601 yards (13.4 avg.) and five TDs.
- Earned his degree in sociology at California-Berkeley.
A two-year letterwinner in football, a three-year letterwinner in track and field and an honor-roll student at Alhambra High School in Martinez, Calif. ...Named to the East Bay all-star team and listed among the top 20 East Bay football prospects…Played in the Holiday Classic All-Star game between the top talent from Sacramento and the East Bay following his senior season…Named first-team All-Diablo Foothill Athletic League and honorable mention all-metro…Hauled in 43 passes for 876 yards (20.4 avg.) and nine TDs as a senior…Registered nine receptions for 185 yards (20.6 avg.) and a TD vs. Miramonte High School…Recorded touchdowns of 64 and 78 yards in win over Dougherty Valley High School…Earned second-team all-league honors as a junior after tallying 27 catches for 504 yards (18.7 avg.) and helping lead the team to the league championship...Competed in the long jump, triple jump and spring events, setting school records in the 100 meters (10.72), 200 meters (22.15) and long jump (23-6).
Given name Trevor Lee Davis…Born in San Francisco, Calif. …Single…Has twin boys, Braden and Camden…Played at Cal with current Green Bay TE Richard Rodgers…His second cousin is former NFL QB Donovan McNabb…Residence: Martinez, Calif.