Green Bay Packers players will again be supporting the Salvation Army this holiday season by signing autographs for fans in exchange for monetary donations.
This year, the players will be signing autographs for visitors to the Lambeau Field Atrium on Monday evenings during the holiday season.
Fans are encouraged to stop by the Atrium, and although any amount of donation is appreciated, a suggested donation of $20 will help the Salvation Army reach its donation goal for 2015.
The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign is an important holiday tradition in the Green Bay community, as many of the organization’s programs operate only because of the money received through Red Kettle donations. All proceeds raised go towards aiding needy families, seniors, and the homeless in Green Bay.
A schedule of player appearances and dates, subject to change, are as follows:
- Nov. 16, at 6 p.m.: Jared Abbrederis and Scott Tolzien
- Nov. 23, at 6 p.m.: Brett Hundley and Datone Jones
- Nov. 30, at 6 p.m.: Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery
- Dec. 7, at 6 p.m.: Casey Hayward and Micah Hyde
- Dec. 14, at 6 p.m.: Jake Ryan and Aaron Ripkowski
- Dec. 22, at 6 p.m.: TBD
For more information on the Salvation Army of Brown County, visit www.sagreenbay.org.