– If you’re looking for a Packers bar airing the game, try the search feature on Packers Everywhere.
– FOX Sports, now in its 23rd season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
– Play-by-play man Thom Brennaman joins analyst Charles Davis and sideline reporter Peter Schrager.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action.
– Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Sam Rosen (play-by-play) and Ross Tucker (analyst) will call the action, with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on channel 711.
– NFL Game Pass gives fans access to full replays of every NFL game on demand, in high definition.
TV map is courtesy of 506sports.com. View the full image here.