• If you’re looking for a Packers bar airing the game, try the search feature on Packers Everywhere.
• NFL Game Pass gives fans access to full replays of every NFL game on demand, in high definition.
• NBC will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Al Michaels joins analyst Cris Collinsworth in the booth with Michele Tafoya reporting from the sidelines.
• Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action.
• Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) and James Lofton (analyst) will call the action, with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
• The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
• Sunday 1:30 a.m. (Sky Sports)
• Monday 8:30 a.m.
• Domingo 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
• Sunday 8:30 p.m. (TSN)
• Domingo 21:15 (ESPN/Esporte)