- Spent the 2013 season on injured reserve after reinjuring his knee in a preseason game vs. Seattle on Aug. 23.
- Played in the final four regular-season games and both playoff contests for Green Bay in 2012 after originally joining the team as a member of the practice squad on Oct. 24.
- Rushed for 157 yards and two TDs on 34 carries (4.6 avg.) and added two catches for 17 yards (8.5 avg.) during the regular season.
- Added 100 rushing yards and two TDs on 28 carries (3.6 avg.), along with seven receptions for 64 yards (9.1 avg.), in Green Bay’s two postseason games.
- Tied a franchise record by posting a rushing TD in back-to-back postseason games.
- Was signed to Green Bay’s practice squad on Oct. 24, where he spent three games before being signed to the active roster on Dec. 1.
- Appeared in five games for Jacksonville as a rookie in 2011 after spending the opening 11 contests on the Jaguars’ practice squad.
- Rushed nine times for 42 yards (4.7 avg.), caught one pass for 4 yards and returned 14 kickoffs for 308 yards (22.0 avg.) for the Jaguars in 2011.
- Was waived by Jacksonville on Aug. 25, 2012, and then was claimed off waivers by Pittsburgh on Aug. 27. Was waived by the Steelers on Sept. 1 and remained unsigned until joining the Packers.
- Entered the NFL with Jacksonville as a non-drafted free agent on July 28, 2011.
A four-year letterwinner at Troy, he appeared in 50 career games with 28 starts…Finished his career with 2,635 yards and 27 TDs on 540 carries (4.9 avg.)...Finished his career ranked No. 3 in rushing in school history…Also had 79 receptions for 553 yards (7.0 avg.) and five TDs...Added 14 kickoff returns for a 19.9-yard average…Majored in criminal justice.
Given name DuJuan LaTroy Harris...Nicknamed “Foxx” because he had red hair when he was born...Born in Brooksville, Fla. ...Single…Has a son, DuJuan II...Has eight siblings…When he signed with the Packers, he was working as a car salesman in Jacksonville, Fla. ...High school: Rushed for more than 3,000 yards and 45 TDs during his career at Central High in Brooksville, Fla. …Helped the school to a district championship as a senior and earned first-team all-region honors…Set county single-game records for rushing yards (363) and rushing TDs (five)…Also lettered in track and field, winning state titles in the long jump, triple jump, 100 meters and 200 meters…Lettered in weightlifting and qualified for state in the 183-pound class…Community involvement: Signed autographs at the Jerry Parins Cruise for Cancer in exchange for donations…Has visited schools in Brooksville and raised money for his middle school to buy football helmets...Hobbies/interests: Enjoys listening to music and collecting DVDs, with more than 500 in his collection...Names Barry Sanders as his favorite athlete and Tosh.0, Family Guy, The Blacklist, The Walking Dead and Martin as his favorite TV shows...Lists The Great Gatsby as his favorite book and Gladiator as his favorite movie...Enjoys listening to old-school R&B and soul music...Residence: Brooksville, Fla.