- Played in 10 games with two starts as a rookie in 2016, posting 12 catches for 202 yards (16.8 avg.) and two TDs.
- Started as the third WR in Weeks 16-17 and registered eight receptions for 157 yards (19.6 avg.) and a TD in those two games, with all eight of his catches going for first downs.
- Scored a TD on his first career catch, hauling in a 4-yard pass from QB Aaron Rodgers early in the second quarter at Atlanta in Week 8. Became the first Packer since TE Ryan Taylor (Dec. 11, 2011) to register a TD on his first career reception.
- After being released by the Packers in the final roster reduction, spent the first six games on Green Bay’s practice squad before being signed to the active roster on Oct. 24.
- Led the team with 119 receiving yards on six catches (19.8 avg.) in the preseason, highlighted by a 51-yard grab at San Francisco (Aug. 26).
- Was signed by Green Bay as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016.
Played two seasons at Illinois after starting his career at Iowa Western Community College…Started 22 of 24 games played for the Fighting Illini, finishing with 106 receptions for 1,480 yards (14.0 avg.) and eight touchdowns…Spent two seasons at Iowa Western, where he finished with 95 receptions for 1,300 receiving yards (13.7 avg.) and 10 TDs…Was a teammate of former Packers RB Don Jackson at Iowa Western…Earned his degree in communications…Senior season (2015): Started 11 of 12 games played and was named honorable mention All-Big Ten by the coaches and media as a senior in 2015 after setting career highs with 65 receptions for 882 yards (13.6 avg.)…Also hauled in three TD receptions…His 65 catches ranked eighth on the Illini’s single-season receptions list and he led the team in receptions and receiving yards…Selected to the 2015 Biletnikoff Midseason Watch List and won Illini’s Service Above Self Award…Hauled in eight catches for 124 yards (15.5 avg.) vs. Western Illinois (Sept. 12)…Posted a career-high 10 receptions for 128 yards (12.8 avg.) vs. Middle Tennessee State (Sept. 26)…Caught a 1-yard touchdown reception with 10 seconds remaining to seal the 14-13 win vs. Nebraska (Oct. 3), finishing with eight catches for 91 yards (11.4 avg.)…Turned in his third 100-yard receiving game of the season as he recorded a season-high 148 yards and a TD on eight receptions (18.5 avg.) vs. Iowa (Oct. 10)…Junior season (2014): Started 12 of 13 games played, recording 41 catches for 598 yards (14.6 avg.) and a career-high five TDs…Turned in a career day in several receiving categories at Washington (Sept. 13), hitting career highs in receiving yards (160), longest reception (60 yards) and TDs (two on six catches)…Recorded five receptions for 118 yards (23.6 avg.) and a TD at Nebraska (Sept. 27)…Sophomore season (2013): Led the Midwest Football Conference in catches (69), receiving yards (872, 12.6 avg.) and receiving TDs (eight)…Earned second-team JUCO All-America honors and first-team All-Midwest Football Conference recognition…Posted three games with 10 or more receptions, five games with 100-plus receiving yards and two multi-touchdown games…Caught 11 passes for 126 yards (11.5 avg.) and two TDs vs. Iowa Central (Oct. 12)…Registered a season-best 13 receptions for a season-high 159 yards (12.2 avg.) vs. North Dakota (Oct. 26)…Freshman season (2012): Helped lead Iowa Western to the NJCAA national title with a perfect 11-0 record…Posted 26 receptions for 428 yards (16.5 avg.) and two TDs on the season…Recorded his first 100-yard receiving effort in his first college game, posting four catches for 108 yards (27.0 avg.) and a TD at APU Cole College (Aug. 25)…Followed up that performance with five catches for 90 yards (18.0 avg.) and a TD vs. New Mexico Military (Sept. 1).
Given name Geronimo John Allison…Nickname is “G-Mo”…Born in Tampa, Fla. …Single…High school: Played football for only one season at Spoto High in Tampa, Fla., catching 26 passes for 547 yards (21.8 avg.) and four TDs as a senior…Also lettered twice in baseball and once in track and field…Community involvement: Participated in the Packers Give Back Celebrity Bowling event…Residence: Tampa, Fla.