- Played in a career-high nine games last season and made the first receptions of his career, finishing with 11 catches for 102 yards (9.3 avg.) and a TD.
- Registered a career-high five catches for a career-best 58 yards (11.6 avg.), including the first TD grab of his career, vs. Detroit last season in Week 10.
- Started out the 2015 season on Green Bay’s practice squad before being signed to the 53-man roster on Oct. 14, where he remained for the rest of the season.
- Appeared in two games as a rookie in 2014, seeing limited action on offense and special teams.
- Was on Green Bay’s practice squad for the first nine games in ’14 before being signed to the active roster on Nov. 15, where he remained for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs.
- Was signed by the Packers as an undrafted free agent on May 12, 2014.
Played in 44 games with 35 starts and hauled in 128 receptions for 1,318 yards (10.3 avg.) and 15 TDs…Earned his degree in psychology…Senior season (2013): Started all 11 games in which he played, recording 39 catches for 490 yards (12.6 avg.) and four TDs for an average of 44.5 yards per game…Earned third-team All-America honors from The Associated Press and was named first-team All-Colonial Athletic Association…Won College Football Performance Awards’ Elite Tight End trophy and earned second-team FCS All-America honors from The Sports Network…Also named a preseason fourth-team All-American by Phil Steele’s College Football…Caught three passes for 82 yards (27.3 avg.), including a team-long 48-yard reception, in the Black Bears’ win at Massachusetts (Sept. 7)…Went over the 100-catch and 1,000-yard receiving marks for his career at No. 16 Northwestern (Sept. 21), as he hauled in a team-high eight receptions for 81 yards (10.1 avg.) and a TD…Led the offense with seven catches for 94 yards (13.4 avg.) at Villanova (Oct. 26)…Junior season (2012): Earned first-team All-CAA honors after starting all 11 games and compiling 30 catches for 271 yards (9.0 avg.) and a career-high five TDs…Led the Black Bears with seven catches for 68 yards (9.7 avg.) and scored the first two TDs of the game to give Maine a 14-0 lead vs. New Hampshire (Oct. 20)…Sophomore season (2011): Became a full-time starter, playing in all 13 games with 12 starts at TE…Named second-team All-CAA after recording career highs with 51 receptions and 511 yards (10.0 avg.), and adding four TDs…Snagged six balls for 57 yards (9.5 avg.) and scored his first TD of the season in the team’s 31-15 win at Albany (Sept. 17)…Posted a career-high nine catches for 101 yards (11.2 avg.), the only 100-yard game of his career, and scored the game-winning TD in overtime at No. 7 James Madison (Oct. 8)…Caught a TD pass in the team’s NCAA quarterfinal loss at Georgia Southern (Dec. 10)…Redshirt freshman season (2010): Saw action in nine games and made one start, recording eight catches for 46 yards (5.8 avg.) and two TDs…Also notched three solo tackles on special teams…Scored his first career TD on a 6-yard grab at Syracuse (Sept. 18) and hauled in a 2-yard TD at Delaware (Oct. 9).
Given name Justin Michael Perillo…Last name is pronounced puh-RILL-oh…Born in Wilmington, Del. …Single...His brother, Jason, played football at Davidson (N.C.) College, and his former Maine teammates include Jets CB Kendall James and former Packers S Jerron McMillian…High school: Graduated from The Tatnall School in Wilmington, Del., where he played TE, LB and DE for four seasons…Served as a team captain as a senior and earned first-team all-state honors…Named third-team all-state as a junior and garnered first-team all-conference honors from his sophomore season through his senior year…Earned four letters as a forward on the basketball team and helped guide his team to the state title as a freshman…A 1,000-point scorer and three-time all-conference selection, he was named the Delaware Player of the Year as a senior and earned all-state honors as a junior…Residence: Wilmington, Del.