- Selected by the Packers with the first pick in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft (No. 33 overall), a selection acquired from Cleveland along with a fourth-round choice (No. 108 overall) in exchange for Green Bay’s first-round pick (No. 29 overall). Became the first defensive back from the University of Washington to be drafted by the Packers since S Mark Lee in 1980 (second round, No. 34 overall).
- Played in all 48 games with 35 starts in his four seasons at Washington and registered 165 tackles (107 solo), 8½ tackles for a loss, six interceptions, 28 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Started all 14 games at cornerback as a senior in 2016, earning honorable mention All-Pacific-12 recognition as he helped the Huskies to their first conference title since 2000 and their first College Football Playoff berth.
- Led the team with a career-high 15 passes defensed in 2016, contributing to a defense that ranked No. 2 in the Pac-12 and No. 22 in the country in passing yards allowed per game (192.6).
- Won the Tyee Sports Council Community Service Award at the team’s postseason banquet and was an honorable mention Academic All-Pac-12 selection in 2016.
- Earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 recognition as a junior in 2015, a season that saw him rank No. 2 on the team with a career-high three interceptions.
- Played in 13 games with 12 starts at safety as a sophomore in 2014, posting a career-best 65 tackles (43 solo).
- Was named first-team All-East Bay by the Contra Costa Times as a senior at Bishop O’Dowd High School in Oakland, Calif., where he was coached by former NFL linebacker Hardy Nickerson, who played for the Packers in 2002.
- Also earned first-team all-metro honors from the San Francisco Chronicle and first-team All-NorCal and first-team Division III all-state recognition from MaxPreps.com.
- Majored in American ethnic studies.
- Majored in retail management.
Was named first-team All-East Bay by the Contra Costa Times as a senior at Bishop O’Dowd High School in Oakland, Calif., where he was coached by Nickerson, who played for the Packers in 2002…Also earned first-team all-metro honors from the San Francisco Chronicle and first-team All-NorCal and first-team Division III all-state recognition from MaxPreps.com…Helped Bishop O’Dowd advance to the second round of the CIF North Coast Section Division III playoffs as a senior…Was chosen to play in the 2012 Cal State Game…Prior to his senior season, was named defensive MVP at the Oakland Nike Football Training Camp…As a junior, helped the Dragons to a 9-3 record and the second round of the playoffs…Won league titles in the 110-meter high hurdles and the 300-meter hurdles as a junior and as a senior.
Given name Kevin Charles King …Born in Oakland, Calif. …Single…His cousin, CB Asa Jackson, played for the Baltimore Ravens from 2012-15 and the Detroit Lions in 2016...Visited children’s hospitals and schools while in college…Residence: Oakland, Calif.