- Played in all 16 games in 2014 for the first time in his career and led the team with a career-high 17 tackles on special teams.
- Was a restricted free agent after the 2014 season and the Packers exercised their right of first refusal, matching an offer sheet he received from the Oakland Raiders.
- Spent the entire 2013 offseason recovering from neck surgery that followed a late-season injury he suffered in November 2012. Opened the 2013 campaign on the reserve/physically unable to perform list, but was activated and appeared in the final six games of the regular season and the playoff game.
- Posted 12 tackles (10 solo) and a pass defensed from scrimmage in ’13, in addition to four coverage tackles on special teams.
- Initially one of four non-drafted rookies that emerged from training camp to make the team’s opening-day roster in 2012.
- Battled a hamstring injury early in the regular season before appearing in five games, but then suffered a neck injury that landed him on injured reserve on Dec. 1.
- Saw almost all of his playing time come on special teams, where he made an immediate impact upon returning to action, collecting four coverage tackles in his five games.
- Made the team following a strong 2012 preseason in which he led the club with 16 tackles (12 solo) and a fumble recovery.
A four-year letterman for the Commodores, he started 31 consecutive games and finished his career with 256 tackles, including 18 tackles for a loss, three sacks, an INT and 10 passes defensed…College teammate of Packers CB Casey Hayward...Earned his degree in human organization development in 2013…Senior season (2011): Started all 13 games and finished second on the team with 63 total tackles…Posted his first career interception in a win vs. Ole Miss (Sept. 17)…Contributed six tackles and a sack vs. Georgia (Oct. 15)…Tied his career high with 10 stops and added a sack at Florida (Nov. 5)…Junior season (2010): Set career highs in tackles (98) and tackles for a loss (seven)…Ranked fourth in the SEC in solo tackles (5.2 per game)…Recorded four or more tackles in every game…Posted double-digit tackles in three consecutive games vs. LSU (Sept. 11), at Ole Miss (Sept. 18) and at Connecticut (Oct. 2)…Contributed three passes defensed at Arkansas (Oct. 30)…Named the team’s Defensive Player of the Week after a nine-tackle performance vs. Tennessee (Nov. 20)…Sophomore season (2009): Started 10 games and earned the team’s Hustle Award following the season…Finished second on the team with 43 solo tackles and registered 84 stops overall…Posted 10 tackles and forced a fumble vs. Mississippi State (Sept. 19)…Named the team’s Defensive Player of the Week after making 11 stops vs. Kentucky (Nov. 14)…Freshman season (2008): One of just three true freshmen to play for the Commodores, appearing in 12 games…Named the team’s top special teams player for the game vs. Florida (Nov. 8) and win at Kentucky (Nov. 15)…Recovered a muffed punt for a touchdown in a win over Boston College in the Gaylord Music City Bowl (Dec. 31).
Given name Seandre Antonio Richardson…Born at the U.S. Army Base at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tenn. …His mother, Sandra, served in the Army and has been a nurse for close to 20 years…Single…Brother, Darnell Jr., plays football at Alabama State…Is also a family friend of retired NBA center Theo Ratliff…Received a key to the city of his hometown, Linden, Ala., after signing with the Packers...High school: Starred at QB, RB, WR, S and CB for Linden (Ala.) High…Lettered four years in football and basketball and also participated in track for one year…Posted 101 tackles and three interceptions as a senior…Led the basketball team in rebounding…Earned school’s leadership award and was the first person from Linden High to receive a Division I scholarship…Community involvement: Heavily involved in the community, working at a nursing home in high school and the Murtha O’Bryan Center in Nashville, Tenn., mentoring youths and volunteering at homeless shelters during the holidays…Coached young Packers fans at the 2013 Junior Power Pack Clinic.